Wednesday, January 4, 2012

...and I'm back!

I guess it's pretty pathetic that I am two posts into the blog...and I disappear for a month? Please tell me this is a common ailment amongst new bloggers?! At least I have a (OK, lame) excuse! I spent the last month at my parents' house in South Carolina and I was sans-computer. I couldn't even tolerate the thought of attempting to blog from my iPad - way too intimidating. 

Anyways - despite not being able to spend Christmas with my favorite man this year (GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS), it was a really nice holiday with lots of family time and lots of food. Ryan spoiled the shit out of me, even from thousands and thousands of miles away :) Check out the goodies!
1. David Yurman 2. Lululemon 3. iPhone 4. MacBook Air
Does boy have taste, or does boy have taste?! While my FAVORITE gift would have been to have him home with me, I am so proud of him for protecting our country and sacrificing so that the rest of us don't have to.  Love you babe!

3 comments:

aliburke said...

Jeeze louise!!! What a great Christmas...you made out like a bandit! Did he mail it all back or did he leave it at your parents??

The Egg said...

that ring is GORGEOUS! xo the egg out west.

aliburke said...

What happened to your blog?!?!